Monday, February 20, 2012

You're Not Gonna Like This, But I Have To Share.

I saw this at the World of Wheels and just HAD to share it with you. We all know there are going to be ugly bikes at a show like this, but this bike wins hands down the award for the worst bike I have ever seen. It doesn't even have anything to do with the religious theme of the bike. This bike has a 30 something inch front wheel with a 16" rear. That mixed with the goofy looking tank makes this bike completely out of proportion and ugly. To make it up to you I DID add some sweetness to help cleanse your vision.


This almost looks like one of those old bicycles from the 1800's. Who does this to a bike????


Another angle so can see the paint on the tank.


Another view. He has it tagged, but I can't see this actually being on the road.


To make up for that monstrosity I'm throwing in a couple of sweet Indians that were at the show. This was a nicely done resto of an Indian 4.


I love the color on this V-Twin. I hope these bikes get ridden regularly. It's always sad when a bike gets put on a shelf and never ridden. They were made to ride and we should ride them.


Close up of the hand painted logo on the tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment