Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 World of Wheels vol 1

Went to the World of Wheels this year and had a good time. I'll make a few posts over the next few days with the more interesting pics I took. There won't be anything earth shattering, but hopefully something fun will come through .


Wild looking trike I saw. I sorta like it, but it's not really my style. It WAS well put together though. I always like nice craftsmanship even if the end product isn't to my tastes. In this shot you can see the front donor was some sort of metric touring bike, but I'm not sure what one.


The rear was a Karmen-ghia and those are always pretty neat.


Good view of the whole thing. It'd be fun to ride on, but I wouldn't want it as my primary ride.


My first REAL car was a '73 Vega very much like this one except mine had the stock 4 cyl in it. I really loved that car and it had quite the reputation around Gardendale where I grew up ;-)


The poor man's Camaro, I loved the front end of these cars.


The body lines on these cars just makes me smile. I don't know why I just like em OK?


And finally for today a little fun in the form of a Zundap. Neat little car with doors on both ends. This is the passenger end of the car.


And the driver's end. If you like cool little cars like this be sure to go to Nashville and check out the Lane Motor Museum.

That's all for today. I've got a DOOZY of a bike for the next WoW post ;-) Be sure to come back and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment