Friday, May 6, 2011

Sportsters from the Roundup (part 1)

I've been a Sporty fan for as long as I can remember. I've owned 4 of them in my life and still have one of those. Luckily they were well represented at the show in damn near every configuration you can think of. Well here they are, or at least the ones I got decent pics of, I'm sure I missed a few.


This belongs to Scott Alvarez, he rode this beast from Florida just to hang out with us and ended up taking home a prize!


The other side


Ian's bike, you've seen it on here before and I'm sure you'll see it on here again ;-P


Nice clean Sporty. Not too fancy, just some cool paint and the other stuff you need to ride for a while.


Nick Johnson's bike. He rode over from Georgia. Very clean and bad ass.


The other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment