Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Dixie Roundup Was A Blast!!!

The FIRST ever Dixie Roundup is history now and it will be remembered for a LONG time to come. I took almost 400 pictures yesterday so it'll take some time to get the good ones edited and posted. I figured in the meantime I would throw up a post of some of what happened.


I took a bunch of pics of the ride from the show to the Dice party at Mathew's downtown. This one was an accident, but I liked it. One of only a couple of pics that I actually got to be in. The joys of being the photographer.


As you can see there was a packed house. This isn't the whole lot, just all that would fit in the shot.


Dixie, the trike riding poodle and the Belle of the Ball. I didn't catch the guys name, but it seems that Dixie LOVES to ride and pretty much goes with him everywhere. She is a sweetheart of a dog and everyone loved her. Gotta love the doggles she has on.


Even the Drew Carey Fan Club made it to the show!


And the award for the best "In the Spirit of the 70's" goes to Duane and the Weed Steed. If I made this shot black & white it could almost be one of those old Life magazine shots.


Larry hanging with the legendary (in his own mind) Roadside Marty.


The Brain Trust that brought us all together. Larry, Spenser and Nick talking about strippers or beards I think.

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS LIKE NUTTIN BUT GT'S BABY GT'S, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS JEFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to finally meet you in person Jeff, I found a Sporty tank if you still need one, get my # from Larry or shoot me an email.."The" Legendary Roadside Marty

    ReplyDelete