Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random BMR Pics

Lots of pics and no real timeline in them. If you missed out on this party you messed up. This reminded me of the old parties we would go to when I rode with a club in Germany. Hangout, party, raise hell, go for rides and not a single RUB in site.


I guess some days you just feel rebellious and need to wear your bikini.Jeremy seems to be enjoying himself ;-)


What are these damn motorcycles doing at a skateboard rally?


A few tables died over the weekend, this was one of them. After it was dismembered and broken, they used it to do burnouts on in front of the stage while the band played. This may be the one that Larry killed with his tribute to Randy Savage.


Tent City! We had all our tents squeezed into the back area of our site to make sure we had room for the drinking and hell raising.


Looking from the middle of Haintsville.


I LOVE these mountains. Some of my Mom's family were Tennessee Hillbillies and I guess I feel the connection.


Just to keep ya humble, this was Trenton, GA as we rode through on the way up. The tornado can't keep them down though, they were still going on with their Fair about 2 miles down the road.


Trying to build the big bonfire. It was a good attempt, but it never got very big.


Can ya tell they were not happy about my flash right about then?


Friday morning, sitting around wondering where to go riding.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! That's some funny stuff, love the General She!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! I had to think about that, but once I got it I laughed :-P

    ReplyDelete