Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Pics From The Vintage Festival

Like most of y'all the best part of an event like this to me is the Swap Meet. This year was no exception, I saw plenty of sweet bikes, lots of cool potential projects and some plain ol' cool stuff. Maybe next year I'll be in the market for a new project and can jump on one of these deals. This year I'm just trying to get the Flyrite Sporty done. Anyway, here are some pics of stuff I thought was pretty neat.


Some very good makings for a nice Triumph pre-unit chopper.


Damn nice Panhead. Not much I'd change on this one.


My next door neighbor had one of these when I was a kid. This is the first kind of bike I ever rode. From here we graduated to a Honda Express, but I still like these cool little "monkey bikes".


Another great Triumph project. If you were looking for a Brit project you would have been in heaven this weekend.


I REALLY dug this golf cart. I have absolutely NO reason to have a golf cart, but I'd have still bought this one if I could.


Stay Tuned For More Cool Stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment