Thursday, October 20, 2011

More From New Orleans

Some more pics from my weekend adventures in New Orleans. I have a few pieces for the Sportster so this weekend I'll be able to get back to the regularly scheduled chopper fun. In the meantime indulge me and enjoy the pics.


I told you these were bad ass little vehicles. Just look at the old school hardcore "I'll Kill You" look this player was giving me.


Marie Laveau's grave in the Easy Rider cemetery. She was apparently a major Voodoo Queen and if you make 3 x's on her tomb and leave an offering she'll grant your wish or some other sort of nonsense. I didn't pay that much attention to the story, but it looks like a lot of other folks did.


A plaque with some info about her.


Santa stopped by to feed his parrot.


This guy set up a little booth to sell some stuff, but he forgot to sober up before he started working.


And just to keep it bike related I did see this guy a couple of times this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment