Monday, January 24, 2011

Trying To Gather Parts For The New Project

I need some help scrounging up parts. Let me know if you have any of these parts you would be willing to let go of fairly inexpensively. I need a 21" laced wheel for a pre-2000 narrowglide, I need a 16" wheel that will work with a Sportster set up, a brake rotor and sprocket for that wheel and "bobbed" flat fender (the flat fender with the small flip up at the end). I'm also looking for a cool king & Queen seat, I have a solid line on a tank already and will need other stuff soon, but this stuff will get me going.


This is the fender I'm looking for. See the small flip up at the rear of it? I think this will be more interesting than a plain flat fender.




This seat or one like it would look beautiful on my new baby.


Let me know if you can help a fellow choppin' fool out!
Email Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment