Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Few BMR Bikes

OK, We've gotten the event coverage out of the way, now it's time for some of the other stuff. Today we have a couple of bikes. I don't know much about them, but if you do feel free to tell me in the comments and I'll try to edit the post with the info.



Saw this guy riding this bike around all weekend. Sweet looking ride with very nice paint and LOTS of cool details to keep you looking.



Here it is parked near the Limpnickie trailer.



Better view of the paint and some of the other details. This time it was by the Bling's Cycles trailer. I'm pretty sure it was one of theirs, but I never got a chance to investigate.



If you can't find cool stuff to look closer at in this one you're blind!



Sweet old Ironhead, I'd love to hop on and ride away on this one. That's Curt and Nichole in the background.



Other side.



This one even has a DST sticker. One day I want some Ritchie Pan art!!



Just a nice basic simple XL hardtail chopper, ready to rack up some miles.



Another Blings Cycles bike.



A Twin Cam version. It's black and white so I screwed with the color in the pictures.



And the Sportster version ;-P


Lots more pics to come, so as usual have yo ass here!

No comments:

Post a Comment