Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Triumph!

I just realized today that I never really posted pics of the Triumph when I finished it. Since I'm about to make some changes I guess I'll show it to you now. Some may ask why I'm going to change it now instead of just finishing the Sportster. I'll tell you, Spenser offered to swap forks with me because he wants these for his Triumph project and I hate this front end. It's never felt stable to me. This way I get a set of forks I like and feel I can trust, he gets the correct parts for his build and no money changes hands allowing me to continue to save for the Sporty's parts. Enjoy the pics and I'll post more after the changes.


Sitting in the warehouse area where I work. NO, we are not a bike shop, just an internet company where everyone rides and we have a few tools to play with.


Outside in the alley, this is the one picture I did post before.


From the doorway of our warehouse.


Inside with my old shipping area in the background.


Another view with my Boss's old Street Glide in the background.

3 comments:

  1. The bike pics are nice, but I got to tell you that web page grinder shot is really cool! I think you hit on some interesting subject matter with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE taking pics of metal sparks flying. This new camera can catch so much more detail than the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS GREAT, CANT SEE CHANGIN IT UNLESS ITS FLIMSY

    JUST FOUND A 57 T110 CHOP
    CALL IF YOU WANT PICS
    SHANE
    12052425537
    PRIMITIVECYCLE.COM

    ReplyDelete