Yesterday I left you with the round bar bent and cut to size and the square stock cut, drilled and tapped. After that Spenser hooked me up and welded the pieces together. After it cooled I put it all back together and rode home. Sunday I decided it needed a little dressing up. The round bar and square stock were welded side by side to each other with two flat ends just kinda sticking out there. I decided to use my cutoff wheel to cut the ends at a tapered angle. This really helped the pieces flow together a lot better. After that I primed and spray bombed the sissy bar black to match the rest of it. Got it back together and have been strapping my crap to it the last couple of days. So far so good. We might add a few pieces to the inside for me to be able to hook bungees a little better, but for now I am done.