Monday, November 14, 2011

Bama Swap & Drag!

The 1st ever Bama Swap & Drag was this weekend in Section, AL. This event was set up and run by Rick and Michael Lewis. You may know them better as Rick's Cycle Shop and Violent Choppers. This Dad & Son did a great job and put on a great show. I made it up there Saturday for a little while, but a bunch of folks I know made a weekend out of it. I ended up scoring a set of rocker boxes and a cool seat that I hope will fit something cool. Today I'm posting pics of the swap and tomorrow I'll post some bike pics.


Moon rode up with a chapter of the wild hogs ;-) Actually it was his Dad, Uncle and a bunch of other folks on stock bikes. Moon kinda stood out from the crowd, but we've always known he was special anyway.


Michael on the golf cart looking important. It must have worked, the swap seemed to be going smoothly.


Round the World Doug made the party. It was great talking to him, it seems like I've been seeing him at swap meets for almost 15 years now.


Boxes of goodies just waiting fro me to find something cool hidden in there.


Rick's section of the show. I didn't get to stick around long enough to talk with Rick, but he \was busy selling cool stuff.


Lots of projects in this truck. I'd like to have that little mini bike sticking out on the left.


All in all a good time and I'll be back the next time they set this up!




No comments:

Post a Comment