Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving Into The New Place

Here are the pics of us moving everything into the new shop. After Larry gets back from Daytona I'll show ya how it's set up, but in the meantime here is how we piled the crap in and left Larry to deal with it



Bill says welcome in his own kind of way.


Pulled the pick ups in so we could unload them out of the rain that started falling on us.


There were some big pieces that were loaded with a forklift at the old shop and then we had to figure out how to get them off the trailers and put in place in the new building. This is the milling machine here. We used brute force to get it off the trailer and onto a dolly. Actually I should say I let the younger guys use brute force. I'm getting too old for this crap.


Lifting the Mill onto its stand. I hid on top of the ladder for this shot. One again Bill was telling me that I'm number 1.


THERE! It's in place and David was so happy he had to fondle his own ass.


Larry and Ashley's new house. It's about 50 feet from the new shop. At least Larry will save a ton of gas now.


Ian backing the monster back up to the new building. We filled this truck up twice.


You can see that we were very careful to put everything where it should go.


Pile it where ever it will fit for now.


While Larry was grilling some burgers Some of us tried to get a fire going in the fire pit. It took a while, but it eventually happened. It took some work since it rained for days before the move.


Just a cool shot of the fire right as Bill tossed kerosene on it.

With Daytona going on and Larry getting moved in as well as me going out of town later this month updates will be slow, but I WILL kick it into high gear after the first of April.


No comments:

Post a Comment