Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Garco's New Digs!!

Ryan and I made it out to Garco to get his tire changed and while we were there I took some pics of the new set up. The new building is going to be great! It already is coming together and with a little more work and organizing it will be perfect for what Larry has in mind. The last time I saw the place it was wall to wall stuff with a lot of junk mixed in. Larry hauled a lot of crap back out and to the dump only keeping the good stuff that can be used to create chopper glory!


I told you I had the tire strapped to my bike.


A better look at my bungee madness. Chopper Ed would be proud ;-)


The projects........not as ghetto as it looks, they all go inside, but were put out here while stuff got shuffled.


King Ian, Lord of all he surveys! Leathercrafter for all his Custom Cousins and a true Brother.


The service area is looking GOOD. Nice and organized, ready for work to be done.


Supplies and office type area. I was amazed that there was room for set up like this.

Basically the new shop is ready for business and all that's missing is for you to get over there and get some work done. Whether you need an oil change or major frame mods Garage Company Customs is the place to go. Check em out on the web at garagecompanycustoms.com or give them a call at 205-682-0040. Tell Larry Kustom Jeff sent ya........or maybe ya better not.


No comments:

Post a Comment