Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Bastard Bash 2012 Was Unbelievable

This years Bash is in the books and I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around just how great it was. I took over 850 pictures and am a little overwhelmed right now. That's more than twice as many as I took at the last two BMRs. I'll be posting the pics soon once I get a chance to sort and edit them a little. In the meantime here are a few of my favorites. I want to that Rob and the rest of the fine folks on the Quad Cam Bastards forum. I've been a forum member for many years and even during the times when I was Sportsterless I have always been treated right and helped whenever I needed it and sometimes even when I didn't, I love the great Men and Women who make up the best chopper forum to ever exist. Can't wait until next year!!!


Riding Hwy 28 on the way to the Wheels Through Time museum..



Fusc's bike warming up before a ride



Gus coming back to the motel after a ride



Me on Stretch's big wheel



After lunch in Ft. Payne on the way up



Another riding shot on Hwy 28



Rob's bike before it was chopped in the parking lot



Wall of cylinders and heads in the Wheels Through Time Museum



Stay tuned I'll post more as I get things organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment