Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Random Fun at Bastard Bash 5

One of my favorite parts of the Bastard Bash is getting to hang out with great people. I only get to see most of them once a year and it is a blast trying to squeeze a whole years worth of visiting and hanging out into a few days. This has to be one of the most creative and skilled group of people I've had the good fortune to be a part of. I can't wait until next year to do it all over again. For now enjoy the random pics and stay tuned for more fun as I get the pics sorted and edited.


Where it all happens! They treat us great here and pretty much let us do our thing and don't give us a hard time. I guess it helps that for that weekend damn near every room in the place is rented by our folks.



Looking at the resort from across Hwy 129



Hanging out at night, doing what we chopper people do. Talking trash, swapping lies and enjoying adult beverages.



I'm sure they were comparing notes on their big wheels.



When we're not riding we try to get to know the new people and catch up with the ones we already know.



One is a French-Canadian and the other from Florida. Opposite ends of the road, but still great friends.



Even non-forum members show up and enjoy the fun. Nate, Andy and the rest of the crew came up from Alabama to take part in the craziness.



Just being artsy here.



When someone new would roll in we all gathered 'round to say hello and help 'em get settled in.



LTB looks amazed at what 007 was able to do with Rob's old rubbermount Sporty.



"So there I was trying to put the moves on her......"



Casey getting sucked into laying some paint on a bike.



"Oh man, how surprised was I when I felt her up?"



Boom Boom and Rezbomb grilling up Bambi and Bullwinkle.



Everyone waiting around for the vittles.



I told the girls that I was patient and would get a pic so they might as well give in ;-)



More hanging out.



Dimestore and his Wife made the journey up from one of our fine Southern Army bases.



Looking at Butters bike in the only safe way. Otherwise you may be blinded by its greatness.



3 amigos heading to dinner.



They're in awe of Vin's bike as they should be.

Sitting in the shade telling stories.



DJ and Fink talking about the crazy stuff they're doing to Rob's bike.



That's it for today. Check back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment