Friday, February 25, 2011

(SOLD!!!!) Need to Sell these Wheels to Fund the Project.....

OK, these are the wheels that came on my new Sporty project. I've already replaced them with spokes so I need to sell these to get more stuff. The rear is wheel only, the front has a new Firestone replica tire with less than 20 miles on it. They are powdercoated black, the rear has one small nick out of it. The front looks good but there is one small area with a little fisheye in it. I'll try to get a pic of the flaw if you want it, the pic I have makes it look a lot worse than it is. I'll be putting these on ebay soon, but I'd rather not mess with it if I can help it. Ask questions if you need to. I will sell these with free shipping (one of the perks of my job). Help a Chopperfreak out and get some cool stuff for your bike. I'm asking $250 OBO for the set, but will consider partial trades. Let me know what ya have to trade.The bearings are for 3/4" axles and the PN for the front wheel is 43499-78, the rear wheel doesn't have a number on it, but it is from the same bike as the front I'm pretty sure. Tell your friends! I want these sold without having to screw around with ebay!


The rear wheel


Other side



The front with the Firestone tire.



Very close up shot of the nick on the rear wheel, it is actually slightly smaller than a BB.



No comments:

Post a Comment