Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite Sportster of the BMR.....

Of course I'm a little biased since Buttas is a friend of mine. I first met him through the Quad Cam Bastards forum and we got to hang out for a bit at the Bastard Bash last year. Buttas is damn fine bike builder and has out done himself with this one. If I'm not mistaken they shot it for Cycle Source so keep your eyes peeled for a real feature on this bike. In the meantime check out my pics and do a little drooling.


Kick ass narrowed tank, with a custom filler, sight gauge and the QCB logo placed on it. This is the same tank I showed you in an earlier post.


I love that steamroller look with the 16" wheel and the springer fork. Of course those pipes are custom made


Just more beauty to gaze upon.


Good view of the pipes here as well as the super clean fender set up.


Good view of the floorboards. Everyone said he couldn't put those on a Sporty,but he did anyway and they look great with the fat front end. Basically Buttas RIDES this bike (He was in the middle of a ride from FL to VA and back toe FL) so he needed more space to move his feet around on the road. The shifter set up took some trial and error and a few redo's but it came out great.


You can see how the rear brake set up worked out AND the required cam cover chop since he IS a member of the Quad Cam Bastards. You can also see the mods to the sprocket cover, most guys try to get rid of it, but some of us want to keep the rear Master Cyl in that spot so a little creativity is in order.


Rat Fink taillight and vintage style toolbox. I think he's road ready.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely one of the best bikes at BMR as well as one of my favorites for whatever that's worth!!!

    ReplyDelete