Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some Weekend Fun

Saturday was a fun day. I got a little work accomplished, but I'm getting tired more easily among other stuff so I kinda hung around and just enjoyed being around my Brothers.

Not long after I got there Larry was spinning yarns and telling war stories.......



While Ashley was busy paying attention and doting on her man.......I mean ignoring our dumbasses and waiting on something fun to happen.



I got started modifying the new lower triple tree I got for the flyrite. Did a little cutting and grinding.....



Then did some more grinding and shaping until I got it close.....


Now to finish it up, drill and tap the holes for the internal fork stops and polish it back up nice and pretty.



Ashley need some junk moved from the front porch and loaded in the truck to take to the dump later, first it had to be broken down and of course you know this crew loves to tear shit up. ...



Some baby birds in a nest on the porch. We kept away from them, but I still got a pic to share.



The bikes parked outside the shop. This weekend is the Dixie Roundup, you need to bring your ass on out to play. We're gonna have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment