Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks For The Support!

Some folks have bought shirts and seem to be happy with them.That makes me smile knowing that you guys appreciate what I'm doing here. If you want a shirt of your own just click on the link at the side and place an order. Once you get it take some cool pictures of you wearing it and I'll post em on the blog. Thanks again and keep on riding!


My friend in Japan Daisuke Soejima bought one of each shirt and has been proudly wearing them as he blasts around on his sweet Shovelhead. This is one of the pics he sent me and I love this shot. What a great pic!


The day he got his shirts he sends me this pic. The shirts look better in his pic then in any that I ever took.


Form Japan to Texas the "What I See" shirts are getting around This is from my friends. Andres and Angie Jojola. They are putting the shirts to good use in that oven they call home. :-)

Buy some shirts and send me some pics I love to see the folks who read the stuff I type.
Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment