Thursday, April 28, 2011

Me Being Artsy.

I was bored last week and had a moment of inspiration. I decided to take some pics I like, play with them in Photoshop and see what I could come up with. Basically I used threshold, layers (lots of layers) and the paint brush along with a couple of other small tools. Hope ya like em. All of these pics have been posted here at some point in the past if you feel like digging and looking for them.


Spenser doing a wheelie


Me and Spenser at the Christmas party.


The pic Spenser took of me.


Larry and Ashley riding Dixie Wrecked.



Larry on Dixie Wrecked during a magazine photoshoot at Barber's during the Vintage Festival.

Nick on Spenser's bike outside the shop.


Spenser making me some spacers for the Sportster chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment