Monday, November 29, 2010

More from Daytona 1994

Found some more pics from my trip to Daytona. Actually I found a bunch of pics, but these are the ones I really like from the batch. I'll add the others later as I need to. Basically a bunch of us rode down to Daytona in 94 and had a great time. I didn't get many pics from Main Street, most of them were taken at the Rat's Hole show. Enjoy the bikes!



Nice little Triumph I shot on Main St.



Stretched out Ironhead Sporty



Chromed out Shovelhead.



Looks like a Ron Finch bike, but I'm not sure. Sure looks like some of his metalwork on the rear.



Really nice little Flathead Bobber



Even better pic of it.

2 comments:

  1. That "Finch" bike would burn the fool out of your leg. I had a set of pipes that followed a similar path and had to change them because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but, but they're COOL! ;-) Gotta make sacrifices to the cool gods every once in a while

    ReplyDelete