Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Triumph Is Getting Close To The Shakedown Ride


Here is my favorite shot for now. It's getting close, I'm taking it over to Garage Company Customs Saturday so that they can help me with some welding (got a mig welder, but want this stuff done with tig). Hopefully we can get the tank mounts added back to the frame and make some new seat mounts to move the seat back where it needs to be. After that it's just a matter of getting the petrol tank connected to the carb, replacing the top end oil feed and redoing the wires. I'll save the paint for later this year when I can afford to get a "real" paint job done to it.


The other side


Here she is from the top, you can really see how much nice the lines with the new tank are. Baby is going to be a blast to ride and I can't wait to take her down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment