Friday, July 6, 2012

Last Sunday's Ride

So with Larry and Ashley out in California for Born Free and the fact that it's over 100* around here lately not much happened on Saturday. Sunday however a few of us got together to take a little ride and have some fun. Ian, Whitey and I decided to meet at the old Garage Co location and work from there. We ended up heading out Shelby County 11 towards Chelsea and looping back around past the new Garco location. Ian split off about halfway through to do the family thing, but it was still great to get out and do a little riding with good folks.


The meet up at the old Garco.



Ian waiting for the damn light to turn green. He has this bike looking RIGHT. Now he can concentrate on the shovel he's building.



Whitey on the most kick ass modern Triumph I've seen waiting for the damn light as well. I'm going to do a real photo shoot of this bike one day soon.



Ridin' the back roads.



Saw this in someone's yard. I LOVE riding out in the country.



More tree lined roads.



We pulled over to discuss directions and I snapped this one of Whitey's bike.



Ian talking to Whitey about what way to go. I don't know the roads in this area so I was just following where they led.



I thought y'all might like to see my master cylinder.



Another reason I like to ride in the country. Folks are still patriotic out here. This wasn't just a July 4th deal this was a permanent display.


The driveway next to the display.



From across the street.



This was just down the road and really caught my eye. I love this stuff!



Just Whitey and I at this point.



We stopped at a cool little cemetery to take a drink and ended up walking around a bit. Really cool place that I may use for pics some other time.

So that's it for this time. I'll have more pics later. Gotta do the family thing this weekend so it may be a little slow with the posts for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment