Sunday, November 22, 2009

Batcycle calendar pic

This is a picture I took for a calendar my bike was featured in. I thought the red was made a nice background because of the red bats and pinstripes on the bike. I had to do some editing of the picture because the wall was a little too washed out to suit me. I played with the levels and curves to get the colors to pop out the way I wanted them to. I really love to use old buildings in my pictures and getting to use them with one of my bikes is just an added bonus.

2 comments:

  1. I love the composition in this picture. Dispite the urban decay, the effect is a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorites, I even printed it and have it on the wall. I got lucky with this one. I have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff, but I see an image in my head and try to get the camera to see it too ;-) Photoshop helps to tweek it a little too.

    ReplyDelete