Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"69 Sportster "Miss Molly"

Another Blaine creation, this 60 Sportster was built in honor of the evil wench Blaine was married to at the time. He took a stock frame and added a bolt on hardtail as well as some really cool custom pieces. You can't see it in this pic but the tail light was an old 50's style microphone, the starter end cap was a Crager center cap and the little holder on the air cleaner was the tail piece from a bass guitar he had. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I'll try to remember it by the time I get around to posting the pic of the other side. I really like this pic because it was getting dark and the neon at the Sonic restaurant was glowing pretty good. That's Blaine you can see just over the front fender. R.I.P. my Brother, you are not forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment