Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Ride To Wheels Through Time On Friday. (Pt2) FINALLY!

Sorry I took so long, but it was a GREAT weekend and I'm STILL tired from all the fun I had. Because of that this will be a pic heavy/text light post. Here are a few pics from the museum plus a bunch of pics of our ride back to Deals Gap. Hope ya like the pics and I'll try to post more soon.



BEAUTIFUL panhead inside the Wheels Through Time Museum.


Part of the wall behind the panhead. I could have stared at this for hours.



Sweet Knucklehead in the museum.



Gas tank from one of my childhood heroes' bike. Evel is one of the main reasons I got into bikes in the first place when I was just a small kid.



Casey leaving the museum.



Vin on his crazy cafe racer.



Walt the Rager on his way to eat.



"I'm starving let's eattttttt!!!!"



Terrorizing Maggie Valley on our way to lunch.



Stretch styling for the citizen's.



The lucky place that got to serve us lunch.



Justin on his crazy Canadian Sporty!



On the way over the mountain into Cherokee.



Blasting the curve.



What a great ride back, we hit some serious curves on Hwy 28 and had TOOO much fun.



Just before the road got curvy and fun.


More to come. Later....


No comments:

Post a Comment