Sunday, June 13, 2010

Larry's Shovelhead "The Spacely Sprocket"

A few shots of Larry's Shovelhead, this bike has already won a "Best Chopper" award at teh Big Mountain Run and it's not even finished. They guy who painted the tank was told to do something that looked like "The Jetsons". This is the result and you can see how the bike got its new name.


The background in this picture was WAAY too cluttered and the license plate had a HUGE reflective halo around it so I did a little cropping. The tank is too beautiful not to show off, but good pics of the bike will have to wait until I can get it outside to shoot.


I was able to get a decent shot from this side, still not the best but my camera does have limits. Pretty soon the fender will get painted on this bike and the correct seat will get back from upholstery. Can't wait to see this one finished. You can see my Triumph on the lift in the background.

2 comments:

  1. Was that the big ass bagger that he picked up last fall? I'm in fucking lust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the one. About the only thing left of the bagger is the engine.

    ReplyDelete