Monday, January 11, 2010

Now you see her, Now you don't



Here is the other side of Blaine's '69 Sporty I promised earlier. However I didn't want his ex-wife in the pic so I took her out (if only real life was that easy). In this pic you can see how he used the old 50's style microphone as a tail light, he also custom made the sissy bar. Blaine was one creative SOB (R.I.P.). For this pic I used a combination or area selection, layers, eraser and clone tool to take her and her friend out of the picture. Some pics you can do this too, some are just not compatible with this kind of stuff and you can always tell when those pictures have been modified. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll see artifacts of what I did, but I think I did a pretty good job on this one. I posted the original so you can see what I did. Post a comment and let me know what you think and don't forget you can click on the pic for the larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment